1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer>
You are here:PROPERTIES FOR SALEApartments for SaleDistrict 2Hoang Anh River View Apartment for saleApartment Hoang Anh RiverView for sale in District 2


Apartment Hoang Anh RiverView for sale in District 2

Real Estate ID:1245

Information:

Hoang Anh Riverview for sale in District 2, Special Discounts

Hoang Anh Riverview apartment located at 37 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2. Location beautiful apartment in the heart Thao Dien District 2, Saigon River View and beautiful city.

Hoang Anh Riverview apartment is quiet, fresh air, beautiful design, with many amenities such as swimming pool, basement parking for car, living at home, tennis court ...

Hoang Anh Riverview apartment is a new policy for all sale prices for apartments in District 2. Special Price only VND18 million / sqm (inclusive of VAT charges)

Progress payments Hoang Anh Riverview apartment Thao Dien: deposit VND100 million, after 15 days 95% deposit payment, the remaining 5% of the ownership. Get home after 10 days after 95% payment enough.

Please contact: Mr Manh 098 247 2121 - 0933 235 111

Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Note: The above price is subject to change by landlord without prior notice. Price and availability have to checked at the time or enquiry.

Additional Info

  • Price: VND18,000,000/sqm
  • Address: 37 Nguyen Van Huong st, District 2
  • Area: updating
  • Bedroom: updating
  • Bathroom: updating
  • Type of Property: Apartments
  • Property ID: updating
Nguyễn Sỹ Mạnh

Nguyễn Sỹ Mạnh

Phone No.: 0933 235 111 | 0982 47 2121

Email: info@proviewland.vn

E-mail: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

THE SAME PROPERTY

HOTLINE

Ms. Yan (English + Chinese) 

+84933 235 111 | +84936 746 571 

Mr. Duc (Vietnamese)

+84919 94 2121 | +84982472121

Info@proviewland.vn

 

 

 

Apartment for sale

Search by Real Estate ID

Search